Welcome to Our World

Hello Everyone. My name is Stephen Sullivan and I am a computer instructor at the Alabama Institute for Deaf and Blind (AIDB), Regional Center in Mobile, Alabama. I primarily work with students who have what I like to call nonstandard eyesight (traditionally known as low vision or blindness) and I have nonstandard eyesight myself.

I thought blogging would be a good way to get my students more active on the computer and familiar with all the great tools that are free on the web. Blogging is also a great way to communicate and build community. Best of all for people with vision loss it does not require any transportation, except for a computer.

Each week there will be a new topic posted related to technology, education, employment, living with blindness, or some current event of interest to the Out of Sight Community. Come and visit often and be sure and join in on the conversation.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Ride the Wave!!!

Please add your comments and knowledge to this post. SS

2 comments:

  1. Im going to need help with learning how to ride and learn the fixed route bus service since Ive never ridden it before. just the little bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just let me or Catlin know when you are ready. SS

    ReplyDelete